£18000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance
over 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an upper end independent agency who require an additional lettings negotiator for their established office in Fulham, SW6. They are looking for someone who has over 12 months experience working in the London Lettings market who can deal with the middle to upper tier of the industry.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering applicants.
- Arranging and accompanying viewings.
- Networking for new business opportunities.
- Providing relevant information, advice and feedback to potential and existing landlords and tenants.
- Carrying out market appraisals.
- Providing viewing feedback to Landlords.
- Negotiate offers.
- Produce lettings paperwork in accordance with legislation.
- Ensure correct compliance takes place prior to move-in.
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum 12 months' experience as a Lettings Negotiator.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
- Well spoken and well presented at all times.
- A clean and valid EU Driving Licence.
- Preferable but not essential: Experience of using REAPIT & ARLA Qualified.
If you have the required experience and are looking for the opportunity to join an established and well respected agency within the London market then apply today or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes department quoting vacancy reference number: 6331.