£16250.00 - £18000.00 per annum + 10%-25% comms
about 2 years ago
My client, a leading London Estate Agency Brand, is currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their team in their busy Battersea office. The successful individual will have at least 1 years experience in Lettings, charisma and high energy to deliver in a fast paced office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being sign, through to move-in
£16,250-£18,000 basic, 10%-25% commission, £40,000 OTE
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-6pm, Saturday: 10am-4pm (1 in 3 Saturdays)
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Tom Hesketh at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 6383