£15000 - £35000 per annum + Company Car, Fuel Allowance, Mobile
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-branch, award winning independent who are looking to expand the Lettings team in their Fulham office. With coverage across the SW and Central London regions this company offers excellent opportunities for future progression and with there comprehensive training on offer they are able to take motivated and personable individuals and turn them into property professionals. Therefore previous experience is not essential in the role.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming & Registering new clients.
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Providing feedback to vendors and prospective buyers.
- Generating opportunities for future valuations/market appraisals.
- Negotiating offers between all parties ensuring a positive outcome for all involved in the lettings process.
- Producing the required paperwork and administration needed along the lettings process.
- Providing exceptional customer service to both clients and colleagues alike.
- Previous experience in a Business to Business, Face to Face or Telesales role.
- A full, manual, EU Driving Licence
- Immaculate presentation.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- A positive telephone manner.
- A willingness to learn
Salary Budgets: £15,000 Basic Salary (guarantee provided for first few months) £35,000+ OTE, Company Car, Fuel Allowance, Mobile Phone provided.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 6pm (7pm on a rota)
Every other Saturday 9.30am to 5pm
If you are looking for you first role within property or even if you're just looking to upgrade in terms of the agency you work for then apply for this role today with your CV attached OR contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 5968.