Up to £18000.00 per annum + Pool Car, Mobile Allowance
almost 2 years ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with a multi office independent agency that currently have 80 proeprties on its stock list within the NW1 postcode. With Stock levels this high they are looking for an experianced Lettings Negotiator for their high Volume office which is based in Regents Park.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Ringing all live applicants on their data base.
Applicants must have:
- At least 1 years' experience in another Lettings role.
- A proven track record of success within the Property industry.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- A full, clean, manual driving licence.
- Strong IT skills.
Salary Budgets: £18,000 Basic Salary, £48,000+ OTE + Pool Car and Mobile Allowance
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 Sat by appointment
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency and New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number: 6496.