£20000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk are happy to have partnered with an established independent agency based in the South West London area of Putney. Having created a known and respected brand within their market they are in the process of growing the lettings team. With more enquiries than the current team can handle this is an ideal opportunity for someone with at least 12 months experience within the Lettings market. This would suit someone who wants to work in a relaxed yet professional agency and provide real value to their client base.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting and accompanying the manager on property valuations when required.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to colleagues and clients alike.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Applicants must have:
- A full and clean EU driving licence.
- At least 12 months' experience in another Lettings role.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people or all backgrounds.
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets: £20,000 Basic Salary, £40,000 OTE with a mix of personal and team commission, £400pm car allowance.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, every other Saturday 10am to 2pm.
For more information apply to this role with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes Team at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 6531.