|Job Title:||Lettings Negotiator|
|Contact Name:||Tom Hesketh|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + £45,000-£50,000 OTE, Car Allowance|
|Sector:||Residential Agency & New Homes|
My client, one of the most globally recognised Property Firms, are currently recruiting for experienced, top-performing Lettings Negotiators to join their team over in Canary Wharf. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working for a corporate Estate Agency, a proven track record in hitting big figures and experience in fast paced environment.
- Being performance driven and must possess the ability to hit and exceed revenue targets.
- Being able to strike up professional relationships quickly with colleagues and clients with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have strong attention to detail with paperwork and the various intricacies of doing a lettings deal to include legalities and confidentiality.
- Being able to confidently communicate with clients and tenants and to negotiate the best possible deals for our clients.
- General office administration
£18,000-£21,000 basic, £45,000-£50,000 OTE, Car Allowance
Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm, Saturday: 10am-4pm (On Rota)
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Tom Hesketh at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 6535