North West London, London
£16250.00 - £18000.00 per annum + 10%-25% comms
almost 2 years ago
My client, a recognised London Estate Agency Brand, are currently recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator for their market leading Hampstead office. The ideal candidate will have at least a years experience and have the ability and drive to work within a fast paced office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being sign, through to move-in
£16,250-£18,000 basic, 10%-25% commission, £40,000 OTE
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-4pm, Saturday: 10am-4pm (1 in 3 Saturdays)
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Tom Hesketh at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 6392