Up to £20000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a leading multi-office Independent who have offices around the UK. They're looking to hire a Lettings Negotiator for their Wandsworth Common office in South West London.
- To let multiple properties and meet targets set both individually and for the branch.
- To register and manage a list of applicants ensuring they are regularly contacted and offered new properties.
- To produce lettings paperwork and ensure that the tenancies are compliant and let in accordance with our Residential letting SOPS.
- To network for new instructions and contribute in managing our existing Client base to obtain instructions.
- Assist in growing and developing the branch including Business Plan objectives; to be aware of and generate opportunities for other offices and departments.
- Register applicants on our software package (REAPIT)
- Maintain regular contact with your applicants and ensure they are offered suitable properties
- Set up viewings and accompany applicants on multiple viewings
- Source properties from other agents (where possible)
- Network, search for and develop new business opportunities
- Ensure the SOPs for Residential Lettings are adhered too
- Operate in accordance to current Legislation
- Provide information, advice and feedback to potential and existing landlords and tenants
- Carry out Market appraisals when required
- Complete the take-on process for successful appraisals
- Liaise with clients throughout the marketing and letting process providing regular feedback
- Follow up viewings and provide feedback to our Landlords
- Deal with and negotiate offers when received
- Produce lettings paperwork
- Ensure cleared funds, references completed, signed contracts and correct compliance are in place prior to move-in
- Professionally greet and deal with the general public in the office and assist with general enquiries
- Cover for other members of staff as required particularly during holiday periods
- Attend regular office meetings
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Strong customer/client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years' proven negotiator experience
- Experience of the local area residential lettings market
- Experience of using REAPIT
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where flexibility is essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
If this role is of interest, then please do apply with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell on 02077175507 and quote reference - 6604