West End, London
£16000 - £40000 per annum + Car or Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a multi-branch independent agency who having been established in Prime Central London for over 20 years. Bringing the personal touch to the world of estate agency they have carved a reputation of integrity & trust with their clients.
The role would suit someone with at least 1 years' experience working within the London Property industry who wants to pursue a long-term career within with particular emphasis of working in an advisory role to their clients rather than a 'get the deal done' mentality. The right person may be working for a corporate agency who is wanting to understand the FULL Lettings process and be a part of it rather than feeling like a cog in a large machine.
- Maintaining prospective lettings applicants via extensive contact / property viewings and face-to-face sales
- Updating landlords on their property's marketing.
- Confidently communicating with applicants to negotiate the best possible deals for clients.
- Maintaining strong and up-to-date knowledge of local property market, and available stock listed.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of both local area and London area, with respect to public transport, local amenities, shops / restaurants etc.
- Be competent in understanding the Lettings legal process.
- Achieving performance targets
- Excellent Customer Service levels
- Telephone Sales experience
- Customer facing Sales experience
- Business Development
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem Solving
- Time Management and Organisation
Salary Budgets: £16-18,000+ Basic Salary, £40,000+ OTE, Car allowance or company car provided.
Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:30am-2:30pm (with half day given in lieu for a Saturday worked after passing probation).
To apply for this role contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 7005.