South West London, London
£22000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a multi-award winning independent agency based in the heart of Prime Central London. The latest requirement is for a Lettings Negotiator for their Chelsea office. Ideally, they are looking for someone who has had a years' plus exposure to the lettings market.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A proven track record of exceeding Lettings targets
- A full clean UK/ EU driving licence
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Sound business ethics
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- A desire to want to grow the company & provide outstanding customer service.
In return for your dedication and hard work you will receive:
- Basic Salary £22,000pa
- OTE £44,000+
- A pooled car will be provided for business use
- Full ARLA/NFOPP will be provided
- A clear career progression path from Trainee all the way to Management
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6:30pm, 2 Saturdays a month 9:30am to 3:30pm, half day in lieu given for every Saturday worked.
If you are a well-spoken and target driven individual looking to forge a career in the London lettings market then contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 7151.