|Job Title:||Lettings Negotiator - Monday to Friday Role|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Squirrell|
|Salary:||£16000 - £36000 per annum|
|Sector:||Residential Agency & New Homes|
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a niche independent agency who are looking to expand the team in their Bloomsbury office by hiring a Lettings Negotiator with 6+ month experience working in a Lettings role. With coverage across the West End, Central London & the City this company offers excellent opportunities for future progression and with ARLA training on offer they are able to take motivated and personable individuals and turn them into property professionals.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming & Registering new clients.
- Answering tenant enquiries on phone and email
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Providing feedback to landlords & tenants.
- Generating opportunities for future valuations/market appraisals.
- Negotiating offers between all parties ensuring a positive outcome for all involved in the lettings process.
- Producing the required paperwork and administration needed along the lettings process.
- Providing exceptional customer service to both clients and colleagues alike.
- General administrative office tasks.
- Creation and distribution of marketing materials (window cards, canvassing etc.).
- Generate new lettings business through split commissions and developing relationships with other agents in the area.
- 6+ Months experience working within a London Lettings role.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- A positive telephone manner.
- A willingness to learn.
Salary Budgets: £16-18,000 Basic Salary, £32-36,000+ OTE, work travel expenses.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm (Out of hours and Saturday viewings by appointment only).
If you are looking to get your weekends back as a Lettings Negotiator then apply for this role today with your CV attached OR contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 6285.