West End, London
£25000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an upper end, niche independent estate agency who are in the process of expanding their core lettings department. Dealing with the Central London and North West London areas they are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator who can confidently deal with rental values up to £1,500 per week.
Functions/Duties of the role:
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings.
- Taking and providing feedback to applicants and landlords.
- Assisting on property valuations.
- Negotiating and closing on qualified offers to ensure the best result for all parties concerned.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients and colleagues.
- Assisting in the tenancy process where required.
Requirements of the role:
- A full and clean UK driving licence.
- Ownership of your own vehicle.
- At least a year's experience in another relevant Lettings role.
- A working knowledge of the Lettings process from valuation through to tenancy commencement
- A track record of success within London lettings.
- Immaculate & professional presentation.
- Great communication skills with people of all backgrounds.
- Charisma, strong work ethic, and determination required.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Basic Salary, £55-60,000 OTE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm (No weekend work required).
If you feel you process the right experience and qualities required for this role then apply with your CV attached of feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team on: 02077175507 remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 6490.