£16250.00 - £18000.00 per annum + 10%-25% comms
4 months ago
My client, a leading London Estate Agency brand, is currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their Battersea office. This office is located a stones throw from of one of London's biggest redevelopment zones, therefore the potential to earn money is very good.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being sign, through to move-ins
Monday-Friday: 08:30-18:00, Saturday 10:00-16:00 (1 in 3 Saturdays)
£16250-£18000 basic, 10%-25% commission, £35000-£40000 OTE
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Tom Hesketh at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 6358