Richmond upon Thames, London
£16250.00 - £18000 per annum + 10%-25% comms, £40000 OTE
over 1 year ago
My client, a leading London Estate Agency brand, is currently recruiting for an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their East Sheen office. The successful individual will be able to differentiate between letting units from one bedroom apartments, to five bedroom houses.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients' expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them.
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to Tenancy Agreements being sign, through to move-ins
Monday-Friday: 08:30-18:00, Saturday 10:00-16:00 (1 in 3 Saturdays)
£16250-£18000 basic, 10%-25% commission, £35000-£40000 OTE
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Tom Hesketh at Dove & Hawk in the Agency & New Homes Team quoting vacancy reference: 6290