£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + + Performance Related Bonus
8 months ago
Lettings Team Leader - Marylebone - £28,000 to £30,000 + Bonus
My client, a highly successful top tier Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Lettings and Renewals Team Leader with proven experience to oversee the management of the lettings and renewals administration team, in the Marylebone Office.
You will be a vital part of the Build to Rent department, managing the Lettings and Renewals team, ensuring all deals are progressed efficiently from point of offer to move in.
The role requires an individual who is an excellent team player, with good organisational skills who is able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the Lettings and Renewals team
- Managing the tenancy progression and renewals process to ensure a high-quality service for both the client and tenants
- Answering any tenant queries with regards to contract negotiations
- Ensuring team KPIs are met
- Regular audit checks to ensure processes are being adhered to by both head office and site teams
- Motivate, coach and train staff as well as supporting them in their daily tasks
- Regular one to ones with staff and effective team management (adhering to sickness, holiday, HR procedures etc.)
- Providing support to the Leasing Portfolio Manager with reporting and strategy
Skills and experience required:
- 2 years+ proven Lettings Administration experience
- ARLA qualification would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of lettings compliance and legal requirements
- Experience leading a team or previous experience in a senior tenancy progression role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with a high level of competence on Excel
- Salary of £28,000 to £30,000 + Performance Relate Bonus
- Excellent career progression within a globally established brand
- Longevity and security
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
For more information contact Megan Staines at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.