South East London, London
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
8 months ago
My client is an industry leading property services company, with a portfolio of businesses including estate and letting agency, financial services, surveying and property maintenance, we are in the unique position to service the requirements of all our customers within the residential and commercial property markets. They are looking for an experienced Lettings Lister Valuer for their office in London Bridge. Package as Below
- Proven & recent working experience as a Lettings Manager, with a strong understanding of the role of a Lettings Consultant within the residential lettings sector
- Strong understanding of the residential lettings sector, the local market, key legislation influencing the industry and marketing and sales strategies
- Ability to concisely explain processes and responsibilities regards contracts / tenancy agreements, deposits, invoices, arrears, tenancies etc.
- Driven to achieve results whilst able to mentor, train and motivate team to drive for results
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict or delays and driven to resolve challenges positively and efficiently
- Competent at analysing, implementing and monitoring team targets and performance, with the ability to calculate relevant rates and ratios
- Structured and organised, able to manage complex and fluid workloads, re-prioritising where required and effectively utilising software to capture updates
- Ability to motivate and manage a team, effectively delegating and monitoring performance to ensure KPI's, SLA's and wider objectives are achieved. Recognises when required to mentor and support others to improve team performance
- Keen and competitive nature to succeed whilst efficiently and effectively able to process a high volume of work at pace.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times, be authoritative as well as approachable
- MS Office familiarity
- Valid UK driving licence (manual)
Basic - £24,000 - £26,000
OTE - £50,000 - £60,000
Company Car/Car Allowance
Hours: 5 days per week; Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 6.00pm, Friday, 8:45am to 5:00pm, Saturday (on rota basis) 10:00am to 4:00pm.
To apply for this role contact Sam Senior at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 8424