£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + mobile phone, laptop
over 1 year ago
Our client is a well-established property maintenance company who provide outsourced planned & reactive maintenance work and project management for both residential and commercial properties across London. They are currently looking to hire a Maintenance Account Manager for their Fulham office.
- Hold responsibility for between 20-40 jobs at any one time, covering 500+ jobs over the course of a year with a value of over £1m.
- Liaising with tenants, landlords, contractors and Property Managers on a daily basis.
- Providing reactive maintenance solutions.
- Assisting with the planning of larger-scale refurbishment projects.
- Property inspections to take photos, measure-up and provide quotations to landlords.
- 2 years' experience within a similar position (maintenance, property management etc.)
- Outgoing and sociable personality.
- Superb communication skills (both verbally and written).
- Ability to work under pressure.
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
Extras: Company mobile, MacBook Pro laptop, work Oyster card
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact ROGER HAWTHORN at Dove & Hawk.