West End, London
Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a renowned property management / lettings agency based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Maintenance Coordinator to run the day to day maintenance of their residential portfolio, as well as periodic compliance of the buildings.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Handling incoming maintenance requests from tenants, advising them if the repair is a 'tenants responsibility' or 'landlords responsibility'
- If landlord is responsible, schedule works, and notify tenants of appointment.
- Dispatch of maintenance operative from office with his daily work schedule. Continue to monitor and liaise with him throughout the day. Final review of his report at the end of the day and book follow up visit/close job as required.
- Ordering/Booking replacement appliances, access equipment, tools for maintenance operative as required.
- Keeping tenants informed of job progress if follow up visits / appliances need ordering and the job is kept open pending follow up.
- Reviewing maintenance operatives daily worksheets and preparing a weekly summary for accounts dept.
- Book fire alarm/emergency lighting testing falling due in upcoming month. Dispatch to maintenance ops and file updated monthly sign off sheet.
- Book upcoming FRA's and GSC falling due in upcoming month, update and file reports and allocate remedial works to maintenance schedule.
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in maintenance based positions
- Managerial experience ideal
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong Knowledge of the lettings / property industry
Salary Budgets: £30,000 p/a
Required working hours: 8.45am - 6.15pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Knightsbridge, Central London
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached