£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Maintenance Coordinator - Brixton - £22,000 to £26,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a long-established Property Development and Residential Lettings firm, are currently seeking an experienced maintenance coordinator to join their team in Brixton.
This will be a busy role coordinating all the maintenance for a portfolio of properties, organising contractors and caretakers alongside liasing with tenants. The successful candidate will be highly organised with proven maintenance administraiton experience and excellent customer service skills.
Your duties will include:
- Handling all maintenance for a portfolio of properties
- Organising a team of contractors and efficiently managing their workload
- Organising caretaker's rota on a daily basis
- Dealing with tenants maintenance queries on a daily basis
- Handling incoming calls and queries
- General office administration tasks
Skills and experience required:
- 1 years+ proven Maintenance Coordinator/Property Management Administrator experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Ability to multitask and to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with a high level of competence on Excel
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property recruitment.
0208 059 7472