£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Our client is a property company specialising in property management, lettings, investment and project management. They are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to join their office based in North-West London.
- Handling all maintenance queries
- Managing contractors (includes diary management)
- Dealing with converted private residences and HMOs
- Ensure works are carried out within agreed timescales and to a good standard
- Ensuring licences are up-to-date for HMO properties
- Previous experience of handling maintenance queries and liaising with contractors
- Resilient and thick-skinned.
- Positive outlook
- Fantastic communication skills
Hours: 9am-5:30pm Mon-Thu, early finish on a Friday.
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000