South West London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Maintenance Worker - Brixton - £25,000 to £30,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a long-established Property Development and Residential Lettings firm, are currently seeking an experienced maintenance worker to join their team in Brixton.
The individual will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of a portfolio of properties in the SW9 area. You will be multi-skilled with some knowledge and experience of plumbing, electrics, carpentry, grounds keeping, painting, decorating and furniture repair and assembly.
The individual must have a full clean UK driver's licence.
Regular day to day responsibilities include:
- Repair to damages in properties
- Responding to calls from management when there is a maintenance need in a property
- General upkeep both internally and externally of the portfolio of properties
- Installation and removal of appliances, furniture and hardware
- Logging paperwork to document jobs
Skills and Experience required:
- Prior experience as a maintenance worker/handyman with knowledge of plumbing, electrics, carpentry etc.
- On occasions the job can be physically demanding so the candidate must be physically fit and able to work to the correct health and safety standards
- Good time management and organisation
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Ability to use own initiative
- You will have use of a company van to travel to and from jobs, so a full clean UK driver's licence is essential
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm (1 hour lunch break)
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within an established brand please contact Megan on the business support team at Dove & Hawk property recruitment.