City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Marketing and Communications Manager - City of London - £50,000 to £60,000 dependant on experience
My client, a global Real Estate firm specalising in Investment, Development and Asset Management are seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join their vibrant office in the City of London, to oversee the marketing for their UK portfolios.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional to join a respected and well established organisation who have international reach.
Duties and Responsbilites:
- Working with the Marketing and Communications Director to design, deliver and evaluate the success of marketing activities for the UK portfolios
- Managing programmes and external agencies to ensure timely delivery of market-leading high impact campaigns including branding, media relations and leasing materials.
- Curating place-making initiatives and ongoing digital content
- Deliver successful and innovative marketing and communications campaigns
- Communicating with all key internal and external stakeholders from corporate branding, asset management, property management, and development
- Ongoing review of competitor activity and international best practice, with the ability to bring key learnings into practice
- Implementing comprehensive analysis and reporting processes to evaluate the commercial performance of the campaigns and initiatives
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years Marketing experience in the property indsutry
- Proven integrated marketing background
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Have flexibility to analyze constantly changing market conditions and quickly implement marketing and leasing initiatives to meet the market conditions
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or related field would be advantageous
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 dependant on experience + discretionary bonus
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
For more information please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472