West End, London
£20000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
A Monday to Friday Lettings Negotiator role!!!
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a niche independent agency who are looking to expand the team in their Bloomsbury office by hiring an experienced Lettings Negotiator with 1+ years' experience working in a Lettings role. With coverage across the West End, Central London & the City this company offers excellent opportunities for future progression and ARLA Training. Best of all; this role allows for free weekends.
Duties/Functions of the role (only those with the following skill set can be considered):
- Welcoming & Registering new clients.
- Answering tenant enquiries on phone and email
- Arranging and attending property viewings.
- Providing feedback to landlords & tenants.
- Generating opportunities for future valuations/market appraisals as well as conducting them and winning new business.
- Negotiating offers between all parties ensuring a positive outcome for all involved in the lettings process.
- Producing the required paperwork and administration needed along the lettings process.
- Providing exceptional customer service to both clients and colleagues alike.
- General administrative office tasks.
- Creation and distribution of marketing materials (window cards, canvassing etc.).
- Generate new lettings business through split commissions and developing relationships with other agents in the area.
- 12+ Months experience working within a London Lettings role.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- A positive telephone manner.
- A willingness to learn.
Salary Budgets: £20-23,000 Basic Salary, £35-40,000+ OTE, work travel expenses (No Driving Licence required).
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm (Out of hours and Saturday viewings by appointment only).
If you are looking for a great work/life balance with the ability to work with good quality property in Central London apply now OR contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 6725.