West End, London
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client, a multi-branch, independent estate agency, is looking to recruit a Pre-Tenancy Administrator to join their West End office.
Within this role you will assist with the production of new tenancies, ensuring files are complete and a high-standard of customer service is delivered.
- Ensure the system constains all necessary information to produce required documents;
- Communicate with all parties to ensure all information is updated on VECO;
- Produce all paperwork and ensure acurracy;
- Distribute paperwork to all parties whether online or via the postal system, maintaining business-set timescales;
- Liaise with staff in-branch regarding all tenancies;
- Monitor the referencing process and ensure they adhere to the company's criteria for tenants;
- Liaise with contractors regarding required works prior to a tenancy commencing;
- Respond to all enquiries received via email and telephone calls;
- Ensure that the company receives all paperwork including Gas Safety Certificates and Energy Performance Certificates;
- Ensure all funds from a tenant have been paid including holding deposits;
- Prepare and distribute invoices for landlords and ensure the the balance is made prior to a tenancy commencing;
- Register all security deposits with MyDeposit;
- Send out welcome packs to both the landlord and the tenant;
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained at a high level.
- A minimum of 6-months experience within Lettings, with a solid understanding of tenancy procedures and legilsation;
- A team player with a great work ethic and a "can do" attitude;
- Extremely organised with a high attention to detail;
- Superb communication skills - verbally, written and face-to-face;
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills;
- Confident decision-maker.
Hours: 8:45am-6pm Mon-Thu, 8:45am-5pm Fri
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum