Up to £70,000 per annum + Bonus
over 1 year ago
Our client,a leading Multi Disciplinary consultancy, is looking for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their team. This position would ideally suit someone recently Chartered and looking to progress into a Senior role.
Our client, a leading Multi-Disciplinary property consultancy are looking for someone capable to take a lead role in instructions, ensuring clients are provided with a high quality building surveying service.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the culture of the company and the company values;
- Ensuring that all surveying work is in full compliance with relevant statutory requirements and regulations
- Undertaking role of contract administrator, employer’s agent, project manager on surveying and multidisciplinary commissions, including preparation of specifications and drawings.
- Undertaking a variety of building surveys including condition surveys, dilapidation surveys
- Advising on solutions to building pathology problems
- Undertake the role of party wall surveyor.
- Identifying and exploring new work opportunities on behalf of the company
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with the company’s client base. Liaising with company representatives, clients, other consultants and contractors.
- Maintaining and monitoring financial performance of projects
- Managing individual client workloads and framework agreements.
- Mentoring and supporting junior members of staff.
In return, you will get a very competitive basic salary, car allowance and excellent benefits package.
If this role is of interest to you, please do apply with your CV attached for consideration.
If you can think of anyone who might be interested in the vacancy below, we provide £200 vouchers for successful recommendations.
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5637