City of London, London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My Client have been operating as one of the first property experts in East and Central London for 35 years. They focus on Residential and Commercial Estate Agency, as well as Land and New Homes. Their success can be attributed to understanding the way London operates and how individuals buy, sell, rent, let and develop property. They are currently looking for a experienced New Home Consultant to join there to join our successful and ambitious Commercial team based in the City of London office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercial, residential sales or lettings professional looking to develop their skills across all manner of commercial developments within Greater London,
- Generating a targeted number of viewings per week.
- Assisting with a coordinated approach to registering and managing applicants.
- Undertaking market valuations of potential instructions.
- Preparing and presenting any required material and/or reports.
- Converting viewings to offers.
- Negotiating offers to complete the deals.
- Progressing sales through to completion.
The Ideal Candidate;
- A minimum of 3 years working experience working in Real Estate is required.
- A strong understanding of the Sales & Lettings sector, including the local market industry and marketing and sales strategies - Can have commercial experience.
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills.
- Tenacious and resilient with a drive to succeed.
- Hard working & professional individual that wants to have a long term career in the property industry.
- MS Office and IT literate.
- Uncapped commission scheme.
- Zone 1 & 2 travelcard & access to pool car.
- Ongoing training and skills development.
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services.
- Discount, engagement and recognition platform.
- Award ceremonies, competitions and more.
Basic: £35,000 - £45,000 OTE £75,000k+ - Great Commission Structure & Zone 1 & 2 Travelcard & Pool car available.
Hours: 5 days per week; Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 6.00pm, Friday, 8:45am to 5:00pm.
To apply for this role contact Lenny Farhall at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: