Vauxhall, United Kingdom
£30-40,000 Basic Salary, £60,000+ OTE
8 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a property developer with New Build sites across London. They are currently in the process of hiring a New Homes Sales Manager to drive sales through sales channel partners. The role itself will be based in the Head Office in Vauxhall and will report straight into the Sales Director.
They are looking for someone who has previous New Homes Sales & Marketing experience who has a proven track record within residential development sales as either an agent or directly with a developer. Acting as support to the Sales Director the role will involve managing a team of New Homes Sales consultants as well as providing local Estate Agents with the tools and motivation to bring sales through.
This role would suit either an experienced New Homes Department manager looking for more back office and decision-making ability or an Associate/Number 2 within a New Homes department looking for the opportunity to have more autonomy within a business.
- Ensuring sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identifying and engaging external agents/ channel partners for each project.
- Chairing weekly sales meetings with channel partners.
- Monitoring the performance of all sales teams; Identifying where improvements in productivity can be made in sales operations.
- Managing both internal New Homes team and external sales agents.
- Monitoring and reporting on all sales activities on New Homes Sites.
- Assisting the Sales Director in delivering Market and Comparable Reports.
- Working closely with Sales Director on all Sales & Marketing Initiatives.
- Assisting the Sales Director in creating development Pricing Schedules.
Salary Details: £30-40,000 Basic with an OTE of £60,000+
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
For more information apply to this vacancy or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk.