£25000 - £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a long-established Investor & Developer that have a substantial portfolio, building and developing sites for the rental market, are currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join their team.
Their properties range from modern and contemporary new builds, to high standard conversions with traditional décor.
This will be a busy and varied role where you can get involved in all aspects of the business across Lettings and Property Management whilst providing support to the overall smooth running of the office.
Property administration experience is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
· Drawing up tenancy agreements and handling renewals
· Liaising with suppliers on a daily basis to handle queries
· Booking check ins / outs and inventory checks
· Arranging and attending property inspections where required
· Reporting and actioning any maintenance works required
· Responsible for contacting contractors and obtaining works quotes
· Arranging deposit returns
· Providing excellent customer service and dealing with any tenant concerns
· Handling utilities, meter readings and relevant health & safety documentation
· Managing keys and fobs - including monthly audit
Skills and experience required:
· Property / Lettings Administration experience (2 years+)
· Excellent communication skills and customer focused
· Highly organised and able to prioritise your work load, even when under pressure
· Microsoft Office skills including 365, OneDrive, Outlook, Word and Excel
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Used to working to tight deadlines
· Able to work independently using your own initiative and within a team to attain joint goals
· Good understanding of tenancy agreements and the current Housing Act
Salary of £25,000-£27,000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Start date: June 2019
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832