West End, London
£23000 - £27000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a niche independent agency based in Belgravia, Prime Central London. As the business grows they are looking to bring on an experienced Office Administrator who can bring organisation and a positive approach to the role. Office Administration experience is required from applicants preferably within another Residential Property environment.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming walk-in clients face to face and taking client phone calls.
- Promoting the upkeep and presentation of the office.
- Updating the company website and marketing portals.
- Updating and promoting the company social media pages.
- Providing full office support to the Sales & Lettings teams.
- Creating brochures, window cards and marketing material.
- Organising and reviewing professional photos.
- Maintaining the property/key database.
- General office duties e.g. Printing, photocopying & filing.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience working in another administration role within the Residential Property market.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- A professional and personable telephone manner.
Salary Budgets: £23-27,000pa dependant on experience.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am to 6pm
If you have the required experience and skill set then apply ith your CV attached or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 6262.