West End, London
£24000 - £26000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an upper end Estate agency dealing with clients across the Central London area. They are in the process of recruiting an experienced Office Coordinator to deal with the administration for both the sales & lettings departments. This will suit either an experienced Agency Administrator OR a Lettings Negotiator looking to move into a Support role.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Acting as front of house both face to face and over the telephone.
- Dealing with clients for both lettings or sales properties in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Typing and organising reports & statistics.
- Arranging the marketing of available properties including: photographs, floor plans, EPCs, creating brochures, window cards and external advertising.
- Ensuring Anti-Money laundering policies are followed.
- Office management;- including, filing, ordering supplies and maintenance & presentation of the office.
- Creating lettings files & progressing the relevant tenancy paperwork.
- Creating Sales memorandums/invoices.
- Providing general support for the lettings and sales departments.
- Managing the key log for sales and lettings viewings.
- Prior experience within a Sales or Lettings administration role within the London Property Industry.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A professional and personable disposition.
- The ability to provide excellent customer services to clients and colleagues alike.
- An understanding of the Prime Central London market would be beneficial.
Salary Budgets: £24,000-26,000 Basic Salary dependant on experience.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm
If you suit the role and are ready to interview then we want to hear from you. Apply today or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 6390.