Kensington and Chelsea, S. W. London, London, England
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Our client is a property lettings, management and advisory service based in South Kensington. They focus on premium property within Prime Central London, offering a professional and discrete service to both landlords and tenants.
They are looking to recruit a bright, cheerful and hard-working Office Administrator to help their small but busy super-prime lettings team to deliver unparalleled levels of customer service.
- Maintaining property check-lists
- Arranging photos, floor plans and EPCs
- Preparing brochures and uploading them onto various websites
- Maintaining the company website.
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Key management
- Meeting & greeting clients
- Handling the post
- Ordering stationary, water and other office supplies
- Booking couriers
- Liaising with I.T. companies to ensure the smooth running of all systems
- Liaising with utility companies
- Uploading applicant details onto CFP Winman
- Ensuring all gas safety certificates are up-to-date
- Ensuring all right-to-rent documents are up-to-date
- Reliable and responsible
- Cheerful demeanour with a positive outlook
- Well-presented, professional appearance
- Excellent written & verbal communication - a strong telephone manner is a must
- Superb attention-to-detail
- Experience of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Experience of using CFP Winman would be useful (but not a necessity)
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 plus a discretionary bonus
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in more detail, please contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk.