Kensington and Chelsea, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an award winning Independent agency who are looking for an Experienced Agency Administrator who can assist the Sales & Lettings team in the role of Team Co-Ordinator. Ideally we are looking for someone who is well spoken, friendly, with good written and spoken communication skills. This role will suit someone who enjoys being busy and likes to take on responsibility:
- Assisting with tenancy documentation and references.
- Maintaining & organising office systems and procedures.
- Supervising & monitoring online and general marketing.
- Anti Money Laundering Compliance.
- Handling incoming enquires from potential clients/applicants.
- Organising professional photos, floor plans & property particulars.
- Marketing & advertising; preparing new properties for marketing for sales & lettings including writing descriptions.
- Key Auditing -logging keys in & out and adding addition keys to system.
- Processing & approving invoices.
- General office administration/management.
- At least 1 years' experience working within a similar administration/team coordinator role.
- A good understanding of the Estate Agency Administration process.
- A positive, professional and friendly disposition.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
Salary Budgets: £25-27,000 Basic Salary, with bonuses taking the OTE to £28-30,000. Full ARLA/NFoPP training provided.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm with the requirement of 1 Saturday per month 10am-3pm. A half day in Lieu will be given for every Saturday worked.
If you feel you meet the description then we want to hear from you ASAP. Apply to this vacancy of contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 5442.