Kensington and Chelsea, London
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is an independent estate agency specialising in sales, lettings and property management within Kensington and Knightsbridge. They focus on providing a high-level of customer service and hard work, and do whatever they can to go that extra mile for all clients.
They are currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator to offer lettings administration support to a Lettings Negotiator and Property Manager.
- Liaising with walk-ins, tenants and landlords.
- Drafting paperwork for new tenancies.
- Book property inspections, check-ins and check-outs.
- Chase tenant references.
- Deposit registration and negotiating returns.
- Handle post and other marketing documentation including creating property brochures, window cards and flyers.
- Ensure gas safety and electrical certificates are up-to-date.
- Arrange end-of-tenancy cleans.
- General office administration.
- Previous experience as a Lettings Administrator, knowledge of the full lettings process including the drawing-up of tenancy agreements.
- Highly presentable with superb customer service and communication skills.
- Hard-working, prepared to go the extra mile.
- Calm demeanour & the ability to work well whilst under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000