£22000 - £25000 per annum
8 months ago
Office Coordinator - West London - £22,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
My client, a boutique independent Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Office Administrator with proven property experience to join their growing Notting Hill office. You will be a vital part of the growth of the team, providing office administration support alongside asssiting the lettings team.
The successful candidate will be aimable and well mannered with a good work ethic, a keen eye for detail and a can-do attitude.
Your duties will include:
- Assist the team with their administration
- Handle incoming enquiries
- Liaise with the wider team with regards to property queries where necessary
- Checking and certifying invoices
- Updating utility bills
- Processing tenant applications and short-let enquiries
- Assist lettings team with loading tenancy contracts
- Updating utility providers and local authorities of tenancy changes
- Maintain compliance records, booking in inspections when due and updating compliance record system
- Day to day office administration tasks
- Undertake ad hoc dutieis as requested by line manager
Skills and Experience required:
- 1+ years Office Administration/Letting Admin experience, within the property sector
- Approachable with a can-do attitude and good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented, professional and friendly
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and able to touch type.
- Previous experience in secretarial or public facing roles would be beneficial
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472