West London, London
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Office Administrator - Chelsea - £25,000 to £28,000 dependant on experience
My client, a successful boutique top tier Real Estate Agency are seeking an ambitious Office Administrator/PA to join their small but professional team, in their modern office based in Chelsea. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office; completing all office administration, assisting the sales and lettings team alongside carrying out PA duties to the director
The role will be extremely varied and so requires an individual who is proactive with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- PA duties to the director including diary management, inbox management and gatekeeping
- Responsibility for the marketing of all available properties including: uploading photos to the website, designing brochures, produce flyers and newsletters.
- Co-ordinating photographers, floorplans and EPCs
- Producing the sales and lettings letters, sales memos, exchange letters, invoices and money laundering documents
- Sending out touting letters and mail merges
- Managing the CRM database (filemaker and acquaint databases)
- Responsible for producing statistics on Excel spreadsheet
- Taking minutes in office meetings
- Qualifying applicants and coordinating with vendors as required
- Organise viewings and coordinate viewings diary
- Assist with viewings on occasion
- General office maintenance and responsibility for maintaining stationary, offices supplies and ad hoc orders to keep the office running smoothly
- General office administration including all office filing
Skills and Expertise Required:
- Proven experience in a PA/Administration role within the property industry.
- A professional and personable disposition.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail.
- Reliable with a positive work ethic and a can-do approach to ensure work gets done quickly and efficiently
- Ability to use own initivative
- IT literare with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472