£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Office Coordinator - Islington - £30,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience
My client, a successful independent Real Estate Agency, are seeking an ambitious Office Coordinator / PA with proven property experience, to join their vibrant office in Islington.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office; completing all office administration, assisting the sales team alongside carrying out PA duties to the two Directors.
The organisation is changing the way of traditional Estate Agency with a creative and ethical remit. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with a real family feel and opportunity for progression. They are looking for an intelligent individual with a sense for style, excellent organisation skills and an eye for detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the two Directors with extensive diary management, arranging meetings and gatekeeping
- Overall responsibility for running the office
- Credit control handling invoices and management of payments
- Meeting and greeting visitors and taking notes during meetings
- Answering calls and helping with queries where possible
- Arranging the marketing of available properties including: floor plans, EPCs, creating brochures, window cards and external advertising.
- Creating sales memorandums/invoices
- Managing the key log for sales viewings
- Office management including filing, ordering supplies and preparation of the office
Required Skills and Expertise:
- 2 years proven Office Coordinator / PA experience within the property industry
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Packages
- A pro-active nature with the ability to self-motivate and work independently, as at times the office may be quiet whilst members are onsite at properties
- A positive work ethic with a can-do approach to ensure work gets done quickly and efficiently
- Have a friendly and professional approach, with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Understanding for design literacy would be advantageous
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472