South West London, London
£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Office Coordinator - SW London - £22,000 to £25,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a well known successful Real Estate Agent, are seeking an ambitious office coordinator/sales administrator with proven property experience, to join their office in South West London. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office; completing all office administration and assisting the sales team with their administration.
This is an ideal role for an individual looking to further their knowledge of the property industry whilst working with a leading agent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for running the office
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering calls and helping with queries where possible
- Arranging the marketing of available properties including: floor plans, EPCs, creating brochures, window cards and external advertising.
- Creating sales memorandums/invoices
- Managing the key log for sales viewings
- Credit control handling invoices and management of payments
- Office management including filing, ordering supplies and preparation of the office
Required skills and expertise:
- 1 years proven Office Coordinator/Sales Adminstration experience within the property industry
- Friendly and professional approach
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Driven with a good work ethic and an eagerness to learn.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Packages
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Location: SW London
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
For more information, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472