West End, London
£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Office Manager - Prime Central London - £26,000 to £28,000 + Benefits + Bonus
My client a successful multibranch global real estate agency are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager with Tenancy Progression experience to join their vibrant office in Prime Central London.
You will be a vital part of the team, ensuring the smooth running of the office, progressing new tenancies, and managing the accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm which offers excellent benefits and flexibility to work from home.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the estate agency sector. Knowledge in basic accounting and tenancy progression is vital.
- Handling enquiries
- Processing new tenancy files from point of offer to move in
- Organising EPC's and Gas Safety Certificates
- Registering new applicants and booking viewings
- Providing general support for the lettings department
- Office management; including filing, ordering supplies and maintenance & presentation of the office
- Collecting payments
- Booking in contractors
- Raising monthly statements
- Transferring rents to landlords and contractors
- Managing the client account and deposits
- Reconciling daily and weekly transactions
- Transferring utility accounts from landlords to tenant
- Paying landlords service charge and ground rent bills
- Handling landlord and tenant enquires
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years' proven Tenancy Progression/Lettings Administration experience
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm. Flexibility to work from home 2 days a week.
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within an established brand, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472