West End, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a highly successful Investment and Funding Firm specialising in Real Estate & Biotechnology, to secure an experienced Office Manager to support their Chief Executive Officer, in their stunning new offices in Mayfair.
The organisation has an exciting and ambitious remit with improvement and progression at the heart of its activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and successful company that can provide career security and ongoing support.
They like entrepreneurial, intelligent individuals who can think outside of the box and add value.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for running the London Office
- Acting as the main point of contact for all visitors as well as managing external partnerships
- Meeting and greeting clients and taking messages where required
- Supporting the Partners and investment professionals with diary management, international travel bookings, arranging meetings and gatekeeping
- Property manage all properties owned by the company (circa 100 London based properties)
- Supporting and coordinating the day to day operations across the business
- Assisting the sister offices in the US and Dubai remotely from London HQ
- Keeping on top of orders e.g. stationary, offices supplies and ad hoc orders to keep the office running smoothly
- Administration support for the office
- Assisting in planning events, investor meetings, off site, and other firm events
- Assisting / covering the PA to CEO when appropriate
- Ad hoc diary management for the team
- Answering calls and helping with queries where possible
- Organise the booking and setting up of meeting rooms when needed
- Handle important documentation and filing for the office
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A keen interest in the investment sector
- A pro-active approach to work, with strong use of initiative and common sense
- Be highly discreet, with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Have positive work ethic with a no-fuss, can-do approach to ensure work gets done quickly and efficiently
- Able to work independently as at times, the office may be quiet whilst members are attending meetings both in the UK and abroad
- Can remain calm and collected, especially when under pressure and working to deadlines
- Have a friendly and professional approach, with the ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external contacts
- Excellent organisation, time-management and prioritisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Eye for detail, with high levels of accuracy
- Flexible and accommodating approach to the job; willing to respond to mobile phone and email requests out of office hours as required
- Strong IT and administration skills
The successful Executive Assistant / Office Manager will be the right person for the firm as a collective; you'll be passionate about working in close team, as part of a larger global company and want to contribute towards the overall success of the firm.
You will think of yourself as a vital part of the UK HQ, and so be accountable for meeting requirements and driving the business forward.
Salary: Circa £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience
My client is willing to pay well for the right candidate, ideally up to £35,000, depending on current salary and level of experience. The most important thing is hiring the right person.
Hours: The hours are generally 9am-5pm but some overtime may be necessary at times when working with the overseas teams however this will not be frequent.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Office and Commercial team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832