£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
My client, a long-established family office Property Developer, are currently seeking an Office Manager to join their close-knit team.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for the overall smooth running of the office, alongside PA to Director duties and other office administration support as required across the team.
You will be a vital part of the business and contribute massively to the success of the company and their continued development moving forward.
Your duties will include:
- General Office Administration
- Provide PA support to the Managing Director
- Assisting with administrative duties / coordination relating to current, past and future property developments
- Diary management and scheduling meetings
- First point of contact for the office and gatekeeper to the MD and his partners
- Generating & logging invoices, using Quickbooks
- Handling service charges and utilities
- Lettings administration including rent reviews, tenancy agreements, deposits and insurance / certificates
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Office Manager / Office Administration experience of minimum 2-3 years+ (within the property industry)
- Excellent communication skills with a professional approach
- Able to manager own work load and remain calm under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office Package experience (Outlook, Excel etc)
- Quickbooks experience would be preferred
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 Depending on Experience
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
For more information, please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832