£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + + Commission
about 1 year ago
Office Manager - Mayfair - £27,000 to £30,000 + Commission
My client, a successful independent Estate Agency specialising in luxury room lets, are currently seeking an experienced Office Manager with proven Lettings Administration experience, to join their busy office based in Mayfair.
You will be a vital part of the team, progressing tenancies from point of offer to move in, acting as first point of contact for tenants and landlords and assisting with viewings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Progressing tenancies from point of acceptance to move in
- Drafting tenancy documents
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors, landlords and tenants
- Handling enquiries - both via telephone and email
- Meet and greet customers
- Overseeing the renewals of properties
- Overseeing the marketing of all available properties - uploading to the website and property portals, maintaining adverts in windows and arranging photographers
- Arranging viewings of properties and carrying out viewings
- Handling references
- Handling deposits and payments
- General office administration including ordering of stationery, photocopying, filing, archiving, tidiness of office, franking machine management, opening and distribution of external post
Skills and Expertise Required:
- At least 2 years proven Lettings Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent understanding of current property legislation and AST's
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 Dependant on Experience+ Commission
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with viewings after in the evenings.
For more information please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472