|Job Title:||Office Manager and Lettings Progressor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Megan Staines|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
Office Manager and Lettings Progressor - Islington - £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
My client, a successful multibranch Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Office Manager and Lettings Progressor with proven Tenancy Progression experience, to join their top performing office in Islington.
You will be a vital part of the team, providing support to the Residential Lettings team by progressing tenancies from point of offer to move in and ensuring the smooth running of the department.
The role will be extremely busy and requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
Your duties will include:
- Coordinating and undertaking day to day administration duties
- Supporting Lettings Team
- Progressing tenancies from point of offer to move in including drawing up AST's and handling Right to Rent check
- Overseeing references
- Dealing with deposits
- Dealing with tenancy renewals
- Booking inventories, check in/check out and professional cleaning
- Sending out documents for signatures using online platform DocuSign
- Ensure properties meet legal and safety requirements, overseeing EPC's & Gas Safety Certificates
Skills and experience required:
- 1+ years' Lettings Administration/Tenancy Progression experience
- Excellent understanding of AST contracts and property legislation
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to manage own work load, use initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of Reapit would be advantageous
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 dependant on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6:30pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within the property industry please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.