South West London, London
£25000 - £50000 per annum + 3 Month Guarantee
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with an agency looking to recruit an On-Site Sales Negotiator for a development alongside the river in Battersea (10 Minutes walk from Clapham Junction Station). They are looking for someone who is used to working for a residential estate agency who has an interest in working with a range of clientele and with a range of properties. This role would also suit someone who has an interest in developing their skill set in learning the lettings process as this agency deal with a lot of investors who have bought to rent.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Welcoming and registering potential buyers/tenants.
- Arranging and conducting property viewings/tours.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Processing and negotiating offers.
- Progressing the sale and producing the required paperwork.
- At least 1 years' expereince working within the London Residential Sales market.
- A target driven attitude towards sales.
- A strong understanding of AML/KYC processes & requirements.
- A desire to expand your skill set into the lettings market.
- The ability to offer high levels of customer service internally.
- A freindly and positive dispositition.
- As this is an On-Site role no driving licence is required.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 Basic Salary, £50,000+ year 1 OTE, 3 Month initial Guarantee.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9-6:30pm, Every other Saturday 9:30am-3:30pm (a half day in Lieu is given for every Saturday worked).
If you feel you have the relevant skill set then apply to this vacancy with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell in the Agency & New Homes team remembering to quote vacacny refrence: 6474.