Kensington and Chelsea, London
£18000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Our client, a luxury long and short let operator who are based in the heart of Sloane Square, are seeking an Operations Assistant to join their expanding team. This company are responsible for letting some of the highest profile properties in London and due to their fantastic reputation have a continually expanding portfolio. The position demands exceptional customer service along with meticulous attention to detail. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to start a long-term career in the world of high-end property.
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
- Meet and greet tenants
- Support and assist the Operations Manager
- On-call reactive maintenance
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective
- Manages the stock control, and checks that inventory records are accurate.
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client's request.
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines.
- Communicates any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Supervise the cleaner.
- Organises, plans, and implements inventory activity.
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Minimum of one year experience in a similar luxury/5* customer service position
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to be able to interact with people at all levels
- Time management skills
- Very good spoken and written English
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Positive approach toward all tasks
- Pro-active and resilient individual
- Experience within the serviced apartment industry or a background in the travel/hotels is a great advantage
- Flexible working hours
Hours: 9.30am - 6.30pm (flexible on call)
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000