£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Dove and Hawk are working with a Kent based building management consultancy who are actively seeking an operations manager to join the team.
Duties / Functions of the role:
- Daily management of the On-Site Services teams including briefing, managing the collection of cleaning and maintenance tools and materials, vehicle collection and maintenance.
- Organising and scheduling cleaning and maintenance rotas and works planners
- Procuring and organising of all cleaning/maintenance materials and tools pre-empting requirements in advance of when they are needed by the teams.
- Building relationships with key suppliers to ensure the smooth running of the Operations team
- Keeping progress/status of all jobs entered on the company reporting system whilst delegating tasks efficiently and providing updates as necessary for all works carried out.
- Ensuring key performance indicators are in place and cleaning/maintenance targets are met.
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum of 2 years operations management in property industry
- Experience managing a small team
- Production and Planning Skills Required
- Experience working to budget and meeting targets
- Understanding of Procurement and Stock Management
Salary Package: Up to 35k p/a
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Location: Aylesford / Surrey