£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Our client is a leading provider of shared accommodation to professionals in West and South-West London. With over £100m worth of assets under their control and over 500 professional occupants, the company has experienced significant growth in the last four years.
With ambitious, yet achievable plans, to double in size within the next 2 years, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to manage their current Operations team, and to assist with their aggressive growth.
Our client are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to inherit and develop ownership of the following key business areas:
- Timely & precise set-up of newly acquired buildings.
- Quality control of existing stock and the associated processes.
- Local authority compliance (predominantly HMO-focused)
- Maintenance of strong relationships with both clients and occupants.
To enable success in these areas, you will have a strong focus on:
- Overseeing the implementation and most-efficient use of various software platforms across the Operations arm of the business.
- Managing and developing a growing team of 4.
- Discussing & planning resource and taking a key role in the hiring of new members into your team.
The individual our client is looking for needs to be passionate about the creation, development and maintenance of operational processes. The ideal candidate will also be dynamic, results-orientated and excited to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
They are looking for someone who will become a crucial part of their business, and therefore want someone who is committed to finding a long-term position, and who is excited by the opportunity to grow & develop within the company.
Existing operations management experience within the property sector is essential. Experience from within shared housing is preferable but not a pre-requisite.
The ability to analyse & implement processes whilst harbouring the soft-skill set required to effectively manage a team and develop relationships will be integral to the success in this role.
£45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience).
For more information please contact:
Senior Consultant - Property Management