£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
PA to the Residential Sales Team/Director - Hammersmith - £27,000 to £30,000
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a leading multi-branch independent Estate Agency who are looking for an experienced Sales PA to support the Sales Director and ensure the smooth running of the front office procedures for the sales team in Hammersmith.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with an excellent attention to detail and have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a Sales Administration role within the property industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, respectable Estate Agency with a real family feel.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Preparing for appraisals including Land Registry and appraisal packs
- Sending out appraisal documentation & Terms of Business
- Managing the instruction process including digital signatures
- Booking photos, floor plans and EPCs
- Inputting property details and applicant registrations into the database
- Database management
- Overseeing AML checks and verification - Land Registry checks and vendors/executors etc.
- Producing brochures and window cards
- Launching properties on web portals and maintaining online details
- Matching new properties out to suitable applicants
- Liaising with vendors and applicants
- Managing and tagging keys
- Reporting IT, printer & phones issues to suppliers
- Preparing reports for sales meetings
- General admin support to sales team and directors
- Providing front of house support
- Managing and maintaining office supplies
Requirements of the role:
- At least 2+ years' experience working within Estate Agency in a Sales Administration role
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- A cheerful and positive approach to work
- Experience using 'Alto' software would be a bonus but is not essential
- Strong organisation and time management
- Excellent customer service skills
Salary: £27,000-30,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm. With the requirement of 1 Saturday a month 9.30am to 4pm