West End, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a highly successful Investment and Development Agent, specialising in Residential and Commercial Property transactions, to secure an experienced Personal Assistant to support their Director and assist in the overall smooth running of the office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and successful company that can provide career security and ongoing support.
Proven PA & Office Management experience is essential for this role.
Responsibilities will include, but limited to:
- Diary management of Director activities
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Complex travel arrangements; arranging hotels, transfers, flights and travel itineraries
- Hosting conferences where required
- Composing correspondence
- Booking all personal appointments, such as social, medical and physical
- Report writing and creating presentations
- Minute / note taking
- Processing all expenses
- Working and liaising with clients and partners
- Developing client relationships
- Being the ambassador, gate keeper and main point of contact on behalf of the Director
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills and Attributes required:
- Proven PA / Office Management experience
- Circa 80 WPM
- Educated to degree level
- Strong IT and administration skills
- A pro-active approach to work, with strong use of initiative and common sense
- Be highly discreet, with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Have a friendly and professional approach, with the ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external contacts
- Excellent organisation, time-management and prioritisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Salary of £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience
- Benefits package
- Discretionary bonus
The successful candidate will benefit from joining an established agency, with a traditional and friendly team.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832