West End, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a highly successful Investment and Development Agency, specialising in Residential and Commercial Property investment transactions, to secure an experienced Personal Assistant / Office Manager to support their Director and assist in the overall smooth running of the office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and successful company that can provide career security and a varied role.
Proven PA experience is essential for this role - property / investment sector exposure is equalling important.
Responsibilities will include, but limited to:
- Diary management of Director activities
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Hosting conferences where required
- Composing correspondence
- Report writing and creating presentations
- Minute / note taking
- Take ownership of all social media platforms
- Processing all expenses
- Working and liaising with clients and partners and developing client relationships
- Complex travel arrangements; arranging hotels, transfers, flights and travel itineraries
- Booking all personal appointments, such as social, medical and physical
- Being the ambassador, gate keeper and main point of contact on behalf of the Director and the wider team
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills and Attributes required:
- Proven PA & Office Management experience
- Exceptional administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation, time-management and prioritisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Circa 70-80 WPM
- Educated to degree level
- Strong IT and social media skills
- A pro-active approach to work, with strong use of initiative and common sense
- Be highly discreet, with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Have a friendly and professional approach, with the ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external contacts
- Salary of £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience
- Benefits package
- Discretionary bonus
The successful candidate will benefit from joining an established agency, with a traditional and friendly family focused team.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832