West London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Personal Assistant - West End - Salary of £35,000-£45,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a highly successful Investment and Development Broker, specialising in Residential and Commercial Property transactions, to secure an experienced Personal Assistant / Office Manager to support their Managing Director and assist in the overall smooth running of the office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and successful company that can provide solid career security.
Proven Personal Assistant to Director & Office Management experience is essential for this role.
Responsibilities will include, but limited to:
- PA to Director
- Extensive diary and inbox management for the Director, and diary management for the rest of the team
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Complex travel arrangements
- Organising and hosting conferences
- Composing correspondence
- Booking and managing all personal appointments
- Filing and e-filing, assisting with reports, letters and emails
- Managing and updating all spreadsheets/files of information on the system
- Being the ambassador, gate keeper and main point of contact on behalf of the Director
- Creation of marketing material and presentations e.g social media promotions
- Minute / note taking
- Handling invoices and processing all expenses
- Managing and tracking documents
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Skills and Attributes required:
- Proven PA / Office Management Experience of at least 5 years
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Circa 80+ WPM
- Educated to degree level
- Strong IT and social media skills
- A pro-active approach to work, with strong use of initiative and common sense
- Be highly discreet, with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Have a friendly and professional approach, with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Excellent organisation, time-management and prioritisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Salary of £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience
- Benefits package
- Discretionary bonus
The successful candidate will benefit from joining an established Investment agency, with a friendly, family focused team.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832